Werner Enterprises - Drug testing a joke
i was out on the road with werner went home for family emergecy because my wife was sick was home for 2 days and all the sudden they said i had been home for to long and pulled a drug test on me than all the sudden i tested possitive but yet my drug test traveled 3400 mile across the country first stop in tenn and next in ne and in all the mix up the drug tests were droped and i was told they labeled them the way they wanted but yet they did not call anyone of us in for redrug testing when i should have had that oppertunityreview #163474
You may also like
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."
- "item arrived in a crushed box and was scratched in the process.I contacted them and sent pictures and was told "we will work it out". they made..."
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- "This was my first Tractor I purchased . Prior to the purchase I never heard of AZ Tractor. I cannot say enough about the service I got with my..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."