Werner Enterprises - drug testing a joke
i was out on the road with werner went home for family emergecy because my wife was sick was home for 2 days and all the sudden they said i had been home for to long and pulled a drug test on me than all the sudden i tested possitive but yet my drug test traveled 3400 mile across the country first stop in tenn and next in ne and in all the mix up the drug tests were droped and i was told they labeled them the way they wanted but yet they did not call anyone of us in for redrug testing when i should have had that oppertunityc23ddec
You may also like
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "My husband drove for Werner. On 3/26 while he was in Texas he stopped all communication. No one from Werner cared. By 3/28 my family began our own search by..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."