Werner Enterprises - Drug testing a joke
i was out on the road with werner went home for family emergecy because my wife was sick was home for 2 days and all the sudden they said i had been home for to long and pulled a drug test on me than all the sudden i tested possitive but yet my drug test traveled 3400 mile across the country first stop in tenn and next in ne and in all the mix up the drug tests were droped and i was told they labeled them the way they wanted but yet they did not call anyone of us in for redrug testing when i should have had that oppertunity
You May Also Like
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "item arrived in a crushed box and was scratched in the process.I contacted them and sent pictures and was told "we will work it out". they made..."
- "I recently purchased a used 2009 Nissan 370z from Melloy Nissan dealership thinking I was getting the best deal on the planet when in reality it wasn't so. My problems..."
- "Just baked two boxes of Betty Crocker Supreme Turtle Brownies. Was just biting into a square of brownie when I hit something hard. Looked at the piece I..."
- "I have owned my glasses for a little more than 3 months, only wear them at night after removing my contacts so very little use. My Milano Silver glasses..."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."
- "There was a rock in my food luckily I don't chew hard or I would have broken my *** tooth!!! The lady told me to stop at the first window..."