Training with werner or any other company is all about the same.how well you do is entirely dependet on who you get for a trainer.Some love teaching new drivers what they need to be a profecinonal driver and take alot of pride in it.others dont want to team and they dont do well as solos.they tend to be lazy people.and they cant put up with having two bosses on board like on a team truck they tend to be control freaks who use other people for what ever they can get out of them ow well thats life the world is full of dirt bags .you can always get a diferent trainer i met guys who went through two or three.before finaly upgradeing.but newbies need exsperiance and not alot of places to get it.you will know with in a week or so what your trainers going to be like.if your unhappy keep it to your self.students have been left out in the middle of no were.always try to get off in truck stop or terminal never get off that truck with out your wallet and cell phone EVER.some of these trainers are real dirt bags.always have your sdm's phone # if you get off a truck they will have anouther one pick you up and bring you to a terminal.keep what you bring on a truck to a bare minum so you can cary what you have with ease.be prepaired to be out there awile.your recruiter will tell you ow six weeks max.BS it can be done.but it wont i was away from my home for fourteen weeks.we had break downs road closures snow storms trainers home time you dont go home you go to a motel.one thing i would like to mention werner will tell you if you stay on the truck for 275hrs and upgrde you will get a 500 dollar bouns after taxs it realy about $225 but once you get half way throuh 137hrs you can take ten days pto at your full weeks pay but you wont get it untill you get back on a trainers truck and you could get a shity trainer so if you get a good one my advice stick it out and get upgraded. well good luck to the newbies trying to get into this industry it has some fine people an some not so fine people just be smart watch your back.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "My 2012 CRV with 40+k on the clock is on need of new brakes. My wife drives the car everyday and she said she dint hear any noises coming from..."
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..."
- " I am writing as a result of being on flight 638 and it being cancelled which caused a serious negative impact on me financially. I did not receive your..."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."