On 3-31-2016 at around 5:15 pm, Werner truck number 63954, pulling trailer number 31247, entered on to Interstate 65, at exit 334, in Priceville, AL.As I was passing, he came all the way to the left lane, forcing me off the road to pass in the grass.
I know he heard my horn. He looked at me in the mirror but continued to force me off the road, even though the right lane was clear. I managed to snap a shot on the dash camera.
The picture is attached to this complaint.I'm on the road all day for my job so I know things happen but these guys need to hang up and drive.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Dangerous driver
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I was looking for a good online source from which to order some basic office supplies and tried OfficeSupply.com which turned out to be a big mistake. As you can..."
- "Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer..."
- "i ordered a standard size wedding dress based on the measurements they provided. I received the dress and it is about 10 inches too long. I am 5'7 so it's..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."