I worked for WERNER and I am on Medical Leave at the moment. But I have never had a problem with them.

I have asked last minute to leave for doctors appointments and I have never missed one. They have always made sure that I made mine. And my pay was good I have never got screwed on my pay. I am a female and never have been disrespected by any of the dispatchers or driver managers or etc.

As soon as I get off my Medical leave I will return to WERNER. When I first started driving for WERNER they put me in a brand new truck. But I started having problems with my knee and my driver manager got me a brand new automatic.

I really like this company and I have worked for some bad ones like PAM, SWIFT and etc. Now those are bad companies.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of werner enterprises work experience. Werner Enterprises needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned werner enterprises work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Werner Enterprises.

Comments