Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I went to Werner orientation oct of 2017.Was Excited and ready to go through orientation and begin my career as a driver with werner.

First day of orientation We met with the training team who put us to work right away filling our personal information, work and medical history. We then proceeded to start on "CBT's" (computer based training) which we had to complete before moving on to the next phase of the three day orientation. I was into my 6th cbt, out of the 15, when I asked to give a urine and hair follicle sample. While do the procedure, I informed the medical doctor the I was taking high blood pressure meds, along with Ritalin for ADD.

He asked when I was diagnosed with ADD, and how long I had been taking Ritalin, I told him it was 3 years ago 2014. Nothing was said at that time. I went back to finishing the cbts so I could move on to the driving aspects. While continuing to finish he cbts, I was asked to go see the doctor.

The doctor informed me that Werner does no accept or tolerate drivers who take Ritalin for ADD issues. I was blown away by what he said. I said "being on Ritalin is a term for dismissal? He said yes.

I could not be taking Ritalin or Adderal and be hired by Werner...no acceptions period. I asked him "you mean to tell me not one driver out of the 1000s of driver do not have ADD, and do not take Ritalin, or adderal to help stabilize their condition?" He did not say a word! The recruiter I spoke with before heading to orientation stated there would be no problem taking Ritalin for ADD, as long as I had a prescription for the medication....which I did have. I took a long bus ride to orientation, only to sent back home on the first day of orientation!

I was and am still angry over the whole ordeal!!! One more thing, Werner makes everything very nice and comfortable just to get you to orientation, when you get there, you see the true reality of what werner is like. The hotel or should I say "Motel" ( that's all it is) it stunk, was very hot and humid in the rooms ( air conditioners did not work properly) breakfast consisted of pastries and nothing else, lunch was a small sub. Plus the hotel, I mean motel is out in the middle of no where.

out in the boondocks with no where to go. no vehicle, had to walk 5 miles to the closet store. I would not recommend Werner trucking to anyone, unless you enjoy being lied to, enjoy walking 5 mile to the store, like hot humid motel rooms, and one other thing, you sleep 2 to a room.

Hot and muggy and a room mate!Enjoy your werner orientation my friends!!!

Review about: Werner Enterprises Driver Recruitment.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments