This is not a complaint but I couldn't figure out a better place to write you. This is more of a "'not minding my own business" note.

Have you lost a truck? I live in an apartment complex in Bryan, TX and there has been a Werner truck/trailer parked outside of our fence for at least a month and it doesn't appear to have ever moved. The reason it caught my eye is that I grew up in Nebraska, knew Werner is a Nebraska company and I guess I have just noticed that it is always parked in the same spot for such a long period of time. Trucks come and go parking along the fence, but this one hasn't left. The trailer # is 70495. I did not get the cab number but will if you want me to. ??

As I said, it is NOMB, but thought if it is lost you might want to know where it is.

Naomi Almany, Bryan TX

This person wrote the review because of "possibly helping you find a lost truck" of truck from Werner Enterprises. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Werner Enterprises to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Werner Enterprises for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments