On Nov 20 I was driving West on Rt 193 in Greenbelt Md when to my horror upon coming up at a light near Beltway Plaza I noticed one of your trucks swerving over at least three lanes of traffic to our left and making an illegal right turn into
their lot. I have pics of this guy and all of us were stunned.
He nearly caused a bad accident having total disregard for the safety of others in his path. Trucks are required to use a rear entrance which is much safer and in fact there is a sign stating that NO TRUCKS ARE ALLOWED TO PULL IN THERE
This is how people get hurt and killed which I'm sure you do not want to happen by your company. Ease acknowledge this drivers behavior and make sure it doesn't happen again ! Thx
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Werner Enterprises Staff
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "I paid for a 2-5 day shipping 8 days ago and still haven't received my dress but they took the money out and phone is unavailable ..."
- "I am an active 40 yo female. Stress increased my appetite, I couldn't control my cravings and I gained weigh. Nutrimost helped me to reboot my cravings and start with..."
- "Service tech apparently decided to do work on the box located right outside my front yard. The tech left the property without returning the box to its original state...."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."