Just got cut off by this driver.. been sitting in traffic jam for over an hour and he drives up shoulder of road and whips over 08/21/2015 452pm

rlpsr wrote the review about Werner Enterprises and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Werner Enterprises to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Werner Enterprises other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments

you got cut off cause you wouldn't let the truck over..You four wheelers have no respect for the trucks who supply the stores you get your food and what ever else you feel you need..

so sick of you complaining because your idiots.

The DMV in every state needs to educate the public about distance, room, trucks can not stop on a dime.How heavy they can be and the distance at the speed posted it takes to STOP

Two Men And A Truck - Two Men & A Truck Stole money from my Credit Card Two Men And A Truck "Two men in a Truck quoted me 3hrs for a move & over charged me. They charged me over double the rate. Took money off my credit card without my..." Read more Town to Town Movers - Moving Service Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more Fraud Alert!  Budget Van Lines/LD Moving and Storage Budget Van Lines "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..." Read more Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more