i just disagree with the way they keep their drivers out and alienate them from their spouse.they should send them home more, and on time.

and dont act like they are doing you a favor when you get to go home for 2-3 days a month. sounds like they are the mr. or mrs. and everey time its time for my husband to go home , he always gets routed to a terminal.

and last but not least, the money that was promised has not been right either. my main gripe is they should care about families at least a little. and i disagree with their slogan .

we care, werner cares.and the best one yet is they care about drivers families..

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments

I am trying to go to work for werner as a fleet manager in Punta Gorda Florida. it looks with all the complaints they need my talents at the corporate level........I guess i better stay where I am.

We are god! we have your future in our hands, *** us off you will be on the side of I95, roger beep?

Well, I think all Werner Trainers think they are GOD.I went though 2 trainers before I quite.

I know that the trainers need some type of training in human communications. They think their GOD but they are nothing but of worthless dumb pieces or s---.

They can not even control their own lives (that’s why there on the road all the times) They have no home or life and when they think there are in control (training) they have power.B----S----

I think that it should be against the law the way Werner treats their workers.my husband is on one of their dedicated accounts where he is to be home one week and in another state the next.he got sick on his week he was to be in the other state and had to *** to have a medical procedures done and when he called them to tell them when he would be back they told him to make sure he brought all his stuff with him he would not be home for a while.

they took his run that puts him home away from him because he was sick and this means less money. he told them there was no way he could run that for 2 weeks we would lose our house because it does not pay him enough. he took a pay cut to run the run that puts him home every other week because we were newly married and have a small baby and I was home all alone with my closest family 500 miles away.

and they said you should of thought about that before you took off.I am praying that he is able to find another job very soon it is now coming between us and Werner does not care.

My husband is very upset with the behavior and treatment that he has received from Werner Trucking.They treat him like ***.

He does not deserve this kind of treatment. He asked three weeks ago to be home on a particular date. He tried to explain the reason why he needed to be home and was told they didn't need all of the info he was offering. It does not appear that my husband will make it home in time for our sons formal adoption taking place on 7/28.

This is so sad because court dates are not easy to get. I thought this was a good company. I was way wrong. They have no respect for my husband (trucker) or his family.

During his training process he was improperly trained in backing up. He was not even allowed to practice. The woman that he needed to contact Ms.Herrington was so rude and nasty to him. I would love to find out what her problem is.

She was very ugly to my husband who is the nicest guy on the planet. I am sorry that he went with Werner.

We fell for their B--- S--- about Werner cares.They do not care about the employee or his family.

During his training process he was properly trained in backing up. He was not even allowed to practice. The woman that he needed to contact Ms.Herrington was so rude and nasty to him. I would love to find out what her problem is.