Werner Enterprises - Werner doesn't care about their employees
My husband drove for Werner. On 3/26 while he was in Texas he stopped all communication. No one from Werner cared. By 3/28 my family began our own search by phone to Texas. He was found dead in his truck and had been so for 3 days! He died alone, Werner didn't care.He was supposed to be team driving yet he was alone. They are heartless, uncaring, barbaric people.
My son called police, I called hospitals and my daughter called all the truck stops.The Sweetwater police found him..alone..dead.
The truck stop he was found in said they called Werner to report inactivity on 3/27 and Werner told them all was well they had been in communication with the driver. Unless they had a line to the hereafter, they are liars.What a terrible end to a beautiful life!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr. Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford,..."
- "I bought a pair of identical shirts several years back. Apparently the loose fabric weave caused separation & unwanted holes to form around the button holes. So I left one..."
- "Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does..."