My husband drove for Werner. On 3/26 while he was in Texas he stopped all communication. No one from Werner cared. By 3/28 my family began our own search by phone to Texas. He was found dead in his truck and had been so for 3 days! He died alone, Werner didn't care.He was supposed to be team driving yet he was alone. They are heartless, uncaring, barbaric people.
My son called police, I called hospitals and my daughter called all the truck stops.The Sweetwater police found him..alone..dead.
The truck stop he was found in said they called Werner to report inactivity on 3/27 and Werner told them all was well they had been in communication with the driver. Unless they had a line to the hereafter, they are liars.What a terrible end to a beautiful life!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 3-31-2016 at around 5:15 pm, Werner truck number 63954, pulling trailer number 31247, entered on to Interstate 65, at exit 334, in Priceville, AL. As I was passing, he..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does..."
- "On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr. Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford,..."
- "I made a call from a pay phone cause my girlfriend and I got lost and my phone died. There was some sort of Oyster Festival going in Milford, CT...."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."