I love when almost rear ended by one of your trucks then blow horn at me!!Hum..

I was at a crawl coming to stop at red light when I could see in my mirror he wasn't stopping so I told my husband he may hit us! Well he did slam his breaks and get it stopped then blew the horn at us! Wow. I top of that he threw us the bird finger & my 9 & 11 year olds said "mom, that man just showed you his finger"!

Great professionally, intellectual people you have working for you!

Idiots!!!!!!!I'll be sure to let everyone know & you can thank your driver for your bad rep around here now!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Werner Enterprises. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Werner Enterprises.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Werner Enterprises to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments

That's not one of our trucks too many numbers

Endicott, New York, United States #992333

I was one of 4 people nearly killed when truck #49527 blew right threw a red light never even looking. Dangerous for sure.