I live in Greaansboro, NC.I had an situation with a Drive ( Qwenton).

He parked he's riege beside my house. I asked him to move he said, No! Then he started selling drugs out of it. Back & forth from his truck all day.

I confronted him about it. He ended up moving it the next day. After i told him i was going to record his activity. So, i go out with my son last night.

To eat. Came back. Qwenton busted out my drake light of my WORK Van. I just moved here.

No enemies. Im a buisness man. But something needs to be done.

Right now ima file a Police report on the situation.But i feel He should be FIRED BEFORE HE STARTS A CHAIN OF CRIMES

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of werner enterprises staff from Werner Enterprises. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Werner Enterprises to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Werner Enterprises for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments