I live in Greaansboro, NC.I had an situation with a Drive ( Qwenton).

He parked he's riege beside my house. I asked him to move he said, No! Then he started selling drugs out of it. Back & forth from his truck all day.

I confronted him about it. He ended up moving it the next day. After i told him i was going to record his activity. So, i go out with my son last night.

To eat. Came back. Qwenton busted out my drake light of my WORK Van. I just moved here.

No enemies. Im a buisness man. But something needs to be done.

Right now ima file a Police report on the situation.But i feel He should be FIRED BEFORE HE STARTS A CHAIN OF CRIMES

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of werner enterprises staff from Werner Enterprises. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Werner Enterprises to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Werner Enterprises for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments

THE WORST PUBLIC STORAGE - PANORAMA CITY, CA - MY UNIT WAS BROKEN INTO Public Storage "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..." Read more Werner Enterprises - Hit By Their Truck! Werner Enterprises "I was driving south on 101 and just about to get into the left of the 2 turns lanes at Rohnert Park Expressway when their truck came out of nowhere..." Read more All State Van Lines - The worst move EVER All State Van Lines "This is my 10th cross country move with national van lines, and it was the worst one ever. The sales guy was great (of course) and the move coordinator (MC)..." Read more Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES Werner Enterprises "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more