I was driving back to Nashville from Fairview and about the Kingston Springs ext.The truck driver carrying trailer 33102 was riding my tail end of my car and was speeding over the speed limit going almost 85mpr.

Mind you that with it snowing and all the caution alerts of icy road patches it was really unsafe.

He was also swerving and didnt use his blinker until he was riding down the middle of the intersate lines for almost a mile.I am so glad I didnt have my kids with me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Werner Enterprises. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Werner Enterprises.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Werner Enterprises to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments

Who ever you are you are lieing, I don'the the driver, but I do know you didn'the do you homework werener truck's are set so it can not go pass 6th no matter how much you push pedal down....

Werner drivers are governed at 65. If he went higher then he's an owner operator and self managed. If he was driving so bad you should have called the police.