Wreck less truck driver in I10 Texas almost hit our SUV and didn't care that our SUV does say baby on board he was going to hit our right side where our infant is seated!

Review about: Werner Enterprises Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments

Hard to believe your complaint is valid considering you don't even have the right company listed.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1277014

Dude, Do you see that name on the mud flap of the photo you posted?Your picture is of an Enterprise moving truck!

It's not a Werner truck. Jeez.

Did you just pick a random company on which to vent your misspelled frustration?If so, when you're done here, why don't you contact Microsoft and complain that they screwed up your coffee order.

Fraud Alert!  Budget Van Lines/LD Moving and Storage Budget Van Lines "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..." Read more Pack And Load Services - The worst company ever! Pack And Load Services "PODS recommended Pack and load, so we hired them to move us from Chicago to Denver. We first went to a rental then to a home, while putting one of..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Two Men & A Truck Stole money from my Credit Card Two Men And A Truck "Two men in a Truck quoted me 3hrs for a move & over charged me. They charged me over double the rate. Took money off my credit card without my..." Read more Werner Enterprises Staff Review from Goddard, Maryland Werner Enterprises "On Nov 20 I was driving West on Rt 193 in Greenbelt Md when to my horror upon coming up at a light near Beltway Plaza I noticed one of..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more