Wreck less truck driver in I10 Texas almost hit our SUV and didn't care that our SUV does say baby on board he was going to hit our right side where our infant is seated!

Review about: Werner Enterprises Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments

Drew

Hard to believe your complaint is valid considering you don't even have the right company listed.

driver
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1277014

Dude, Do you see that name on the mud flap of the photo you posted?Your picture is of an Enterprise moving truck!

It's not a Werner truck. Jeez.

Did you just pick a random company on which to vent your misspelled frustration?If so, when you're done here, why don't you contact Microsoft and complain that they screwed up your coffee order.

Bekins Moving And Storage - BEWARE OF BEKINS Bekins Moving And Storage "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..." Read more Town to Town Movers - Moving Across Town Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more Uhaul - Uhau Mississauga completely incompetent Uhaul "I rented a truck 15 inch's with a trailer for my car, Uhaul Marvis, gave me a trailer the light was broken and the guy was a complete incompetent, he..." Read more Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES Werner Enterprises "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! EVgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more