Hwy 30 E in Wanatah, IN, 2/13/17, 7:45 PM, doing 65 in right lane, evidently not fast enough for truck 49479 (as best I could see).Psycho gets on my bumper, turns brights on, even when I get in passing lane.

Related: Werner Enterprises Vehicle Driver Review February 13, 2017

Got on bumper, laying on horn with brights blinding me. No idea what angered this *** but I did call in complaint. He could have caused a serious accident. I hope they fire this whack job.

Meanwhile, my company USED to do a large amount of business with them.NEVER EVER AGAIN if these are the drivers they hire.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments

Joe smack
Batson, Texas, United States #1330205

Cuz your a *** 4 wheeler driver u are all out like u don't do nothing wrong

Two Men And A Truck - Damaged and stolen items Two Men And A Truck "Three men and a little girl showed up for my job. They ran hours past quote, stole items and returned a few days later. Damaged many items and will not..." Read more Chris Andrews Kenworth W900L Review Chris Andrews "Traveled by plane on a one way ticket from the north east to Ohio to go potentially pick up a truck that i was interested in purchasing. Upon arrival..." Read more Town to Town Movers - Moving Across Town Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more Moving Help - Insurance Not Required! Moving Help "The movers, Stress Free Moving, damaged my sofa and the door frame of my apartment. The sofa was wedged in the door so tightly that it took 1/2 hour to..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more