Hwy 30 E in Wanatah, IN, 2/13/17, 7:45 PM, doing 65 in right lane, evidently not fast enough for truck 49479 (as best I could see).Psycho gets on my bumper, turns brights on, even when I get in passing lane.

Got on bumper, laying on horn with brights blinding me. No idea what angered this *** but I did call in complaint. He could have caused a serious accident. I hope they fire this whack job.

Meanwhile, my company USED to do a large amount of business with them.NEVER EVER AGAIN if these are the drivers they hire.

Review about: Werner Enterprises Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments

Chula Vista, California, United States #1352623

Lol Werner drivers are the worst breed. Everyone in this industry knows and talks about Werner in this manner. Their drivers are ill mannered and border line racists and pigs that litter trash everywhere they go.

Batson, Texas, United States #1330205

Cuz your a *** 4 wheeler driver u are all out like u don't do nothing wrong

Town to Town Movers - Moving Service Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more Bekins Moving And Storage - BEWARE OF BEKINS Bekins Moving And Storage "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..." Read more All State Van Lines - The worst move EVER All State Van Lines "This is my 10th cross country move with national van lines, and it was the worst one ever. The sales guy was great (of course) and the move coordinator (MC)..." Read more Cubesmart - Rate increase right after they lured me in w/promotional pricing Cubesmart "I went thru the time & trouble of hauling everything 2 floors down (after much aggravation & confusion over pricing) they send me a postcard in the mail telling me..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more