Rochelle, Illinois

Werner enterprises i thought was a great company, til just recently!i worked out of my truck 2 months and then only 4 days home, so many of you pretty much live out your truck as well as i did.

i went in the hospital for a month and a week. they knew everything going on , i called 3 times a week, letting them know. i asked for my things to be shipped .... over $2000.00 worth of new things.

told me send them a list then refused to reimburse me. they said they dont know what happened to it????? they said someone could have stole it???? i told them i locked the door.

they responded we had someone unlock it, and they dont know if it was locked back. dont sound like something i did wrong.... they said the truck wasnt picked up for 6 days.... not my fault.

they knew the day i went into the hospital.If you have this problem or any other problems with werner you can reach me at jessie.hufstetler32488@gmail.com we are gonna handle this an the more people the better if you can leave a message about what went on your first and last name and employee id if you remember if not thats fine.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of employee experience from Werner Enterprises. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Werner Enterprises to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was stealing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Werner Enterprises for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments