Before getting my cdl license the school got me per hired with this company.wow i was so excited.

when to allen town terminal did all i was told, sign all the papers i was ready to go on the road...lol this is where it when down hill from here. I was sent to oiho to meet my trainer he looked and sounded like a good guy. again i was excited... this was short live...

speed limit 65 if i was doing 60 he would start shouting at me... exit 35 he wanted me to do 40-50 around them... i got 3 roll over message via the truck in one day. sleep i was up at 4am back to bed sometime between 11pm-12am.

food i did not eat some days, energy drinks was all i could do. did not shower for 6 days both the trainer and dispatch had us running none stop.

i ask off the truck got a few day later, got a call from my recruiter she set me up to head back down to try again pack was ready again got to the greyhound station NO TICKET was there for me.

let me stop and trust me there is more i can talk about for those who r thinking about working for this company please think twice...I GAVE UP

Had an Experience with Werner Enterprises?

Comments

all of yall who are considering going with werner....go ahead.ive been working for them for over a year.bad trainers?

it happens! with any "training company" you have the goods and the bads, i had a good trainer and got lucky. all companies stretch the truth to get you to work for them! stop whining and chock it up as experience.

ive had too many bad experiences to count.but at the end of the day my bills are paid!

If you and your trainer were running non-stop for 6 days, I assume you were being told to cheat your logs or your trainer was yet another incompetent goon who didn't bother to teach you how to log properly.Don't allow them to pressure you into logging line 4 as line 1.

It's common practice that bears almost no consequences unless you happen to have a serious wreck.At that point, what would have likely been a matter for civil court becomes a felony and any attorney worth his salt will hand your *** to you.

Most truckers would disagree with the above statement, but the funny thing about the legal system is that prosecutors and judges tend to not care about the conventional (non)wisdom that has poisoned the trucking industry.

I just passed my CDL test at the BMV here in Indianapolis, and after reading all these negative comments, and earlier today I got a bad negative concept from Leslie that works at Orientation, Im not sure what should I do.I was soo excited to work for Warner, but maybe it wont be a good idea.

While I attended Roadmasters here in Indianapolis I filled out 15 applications and I got approved for 14 trucking companies, I def have time to decide and change my thoughts.Thanks for all the comments.

I just called my recruiter today and canceled my orientation for Werner. Never seen so many negative. Feedback on one company!

#190679

iM IN THE PROCESS OF GOING WITH WERNER, BUT AFTER LOOKING AT ALL THESE NEGITIVE POST I'D BETTER HOLD OFF!

YOU SHOULD THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS YOU GOT AWAY FROM THE *** OF THE EARTH WERNER WHEN YOU DID THATS WHY WERNER STANDS FOR . WE EMPLOY RETARDS NO EXPIERENCE REQUIRED!!!

sounds just like my experience with the werner folks no time to shower or eat or having trainer who was sick and no one cared anything about that sending me home on grey hound disscusting experience they are to cheap for being a multi billion dollar company to send me on a train or plane its what ever they could care less about their people just them selves